WorkWeb is a Centralized-Decentralized Cloud based software system. The business model that WorkWeb, Inc. runs is Software as a Service (SaaS). The SaaS product is WorkWeb.io. The technology is best in class, industrial strength, trustworthy, flexible, robust Cloud technology. WorkWeb is a Cloud-Application distributed in a Centralized-Decentralized Datacenter Infrastructure. WorkWeb as described above, is absolutely not a Blockchain system. WorkWeb has been hard at work in the R&D house to understand the necessary and obvious morphology the blockchain evolution will demand.
80% of businesses are still in their Cloud Migrations, though they feel unnecessarily lost in the Cloud-Mist, not necessarily knowing where they are going or what the end state or end game looks like. 80% of businesses have a Cloud Migration Strategy that still has items left on the To-Do-List. Mid, Mid-Large, Enterprise companies have long completed their Cloud Migrations and have started their Blockchain Evolutions; Tesla’s purchase of Bitcoin is a high profile example. Every business team in the world that uses the financial system starts their Blockchain Evolution by scheduling their first formal meeting to discuss the good, the bad, and the ugly of the blockchain industry. 720-375-9930 : Brad Shilling : Co-Founder Growth & Strategy.
WorkWeb began its Blockchain Evolution in 2018. WorkWeb, Inc. was registered as a DBA of Mammoth Universal, Inc. (the original brand name of the company). Now WorkWeb, Inc., the SaaS product was renamed from mTusker.com to WorkWeb.io. (The .io is a nod out to the Blockchain industry “input / output”.) The brand change from mTusker.com to WorkWeb.io coincided with our R&D activities related to potential construction projects in the Public and/or Private Crypto Economy. WorkWeb conducted multiple studies with multiple innovation teams, development teams, legal teams, and finance teams between 2016-late 2018 in the blockchain industry.
WorkWeb hit the abort button in late 2018 on formal development or finance planning activities related to the Blockchain industry for a multitude of reasons, principally the SEC regulatory pendulum was not only oscillating but was also spinning wildly out of control in the USA and all other nations simultaneously. The chaos of the regulatory scene still rages as the imminent changes approach. Equally important, the teams that WorkWeb engaged with understood blockchain technology to be years from truly prime-time; the Board of Directors of WorkWeb agreed that blockchain technologies are an important software development platform that will come into prime-time in 2025 +/- 2 years. WorkWeb focused its studies on when the flexibility of the software developed on a Decentralized Application (dApp) on a Blockchain Consensus Protocol Network was equal to or greater than the flexibility provided by traditional languages and technologies used today in 2021 as best in class. WorkWeb also focused on the economics of hosting and maintaining a SaaS configuration vs. a dApp configuration, which configuration of systems architecture would create equal performance at equal or better financial cost to run. WorkWeb determined that the flexibility of the code and systems would be equal to or greater than SaaS by 2025 +/- 2 years. WorkWeb determined that dApp economics would be more compelling than SaaS economics by 2025 +/- 2 years.
WorkWeb also recognized in 2018 that the Government of the United States (Local to Federal) was not creating law or policy favorable to rapid and unabashed adoption of blockchain technologies. Some countries around the world are moving forward with creating innovation hubs for blockchain experts to flourish in. The USA has a lot of blockchain talent, however other nations are changing faster and innovating faster than the USA because they are clearing the road and creating clear direction, or at least clearer direction. In short – It remains irrational for a US Citizen or a US Business to hold and manage Digital Assets, as the SEC refers to the money used in the Crypto Economy.
This is an over simplification, but its not far off:
- 2016 WorkWeb created its Invoicing & Billing Module Designs which included research into all possible digital payment methods available in the Smarter 21st Century.
- 2016 Economist Jeremy Rifkin pushes hypothesis he and others developed to introduce the “Zero Marginal Cost Economy” in a “Post-Westphalian” world.
- 2017 WorkWeb launched its Invoice & Billing Module including a Digital Payment Gateway to enable WW customers that use the WW invoicing platform to settle invoices with Credit Cards and ACH, aka Digital Payments.
- 2017 President Donald J. Trump took office, a maverick and unexpected President of the United States.
- 2017 was the first major Bitcoin & Crypto Currency manipulation
- 2017-2018 were the years of Initial Coin Offerings (ICO’s).
- *WorkWeb has a viable and normal use case for an ICO: “WorkCoin”. WorkWeb, Inc., could sell Private-Equity for a Series-A Growth Round in traditional and well litigated transactions with a Venture Capital Firm – the Traditional Way of Shareholder Capitalism. WorkWeb could follow a different path; from a technologists point of view, WorkWeb could also seek the equivalent of $50M of purchasing power on the Ethereum or Cardano platform in the form of ETH or ADA with an ICO Contract that collects ETH or ADA and issues WorkCoin. From a technologists perspective, WorkWeb could be simultaneously part of both Shareholder Capitalism and Stakeholder Capitalism. From a technologists point of view WorkWeb could ‘transition’ from Shareholder Capitalism to Stakeholder Capitalism. The only reason why WorkWeb still has its foot on the break on the ICO is because the laws are as of yet unwritten. The Public Blockchain CryptoEconomy is the wild west of circus money. Vast amounts of law needs to be written – doctrines developed and tested. Equally important to the legality problems, the Mob is fawning over 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 5th, 10th Generation platforms in a race that will produce millions of generations over the coming 10 years. 2025 +/- 2 years still looks to be the event horizon for the technology.*
- 2017-2018 was the year many criminal warms came wriggling out of the swamp when the SEC in the USA (along with other nations) slammed the pendulum of regulation back toward illegality. Fraudsters were creating fake ICO’s. Russia, China and the USA among other nations clamped down on the Public Blockchain Sector. Big-Old-Money-Whales went hard into the Public Blockchain Sector.
- 2018 was the year that Gartner reports and other major analysts began pouring cold water on the initial hype wave, the chasm of despair.
- 2018 was the year the global military force posture changed. “Fights On”, General David L. Goldfein, 21st Joint Chief of Staff of the US Air Force.
- 2018 the BRICS Nations offered all UN Members an alternative to the IMF/WorldBank/CentralBank – called the New Development Bank (NDB).
- 2019 was the year of the SDR and ESDR. Facebook Libra project, JP Morgan Chase, IMF all very active and vocal.
- 2020 was the year of COVID and Election and massive fiat printing all over the world.
- 2021 is the year the IMF launches their Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC)
- 2021 is also the year that the BRICS Nations will say, “No”, to the CBDC and adopt their Westphalian National Crypto Currencies on the NDB.
- 2021 is also the year the Public Blockchain Puritans are seeing the Public Blockchain sector receive mass adoption which is pressuring the IMF/CentralBanks. Many people around the world are moving their purchasing power into the Public Blockchain Sector. They are chasing Evil-Money-Whales in the earliest networks innovated, in the wild west circus of tech money without any understanding of the underlying tech or overarching monetary chess match. US Citizens, should pay attention to the law, and follow the law. The Public Blockchain Puritans are correct in being against the IMF-CentralBank, but the answer is not the economic chaos of the Public Blockchain Sector.
- 2021 is also the year the United States of America will provide their citizens with a clear understanding of what monetary system will rule the United States 2021+.
WorkWeb is expecting the United States of America to launch a completely new US National Currency, riding on a completely new software platform that is a Distributed dApp Platform. WorkWeb is expecting the United States of America to have a common economic zone with a new US Dollar that citizens and businesses use in a common economic national zone. WorkWeb is expecting this platform to compete internationally with the other National Systems, the IMF/CentralBank Powers, Public Blockchain and Private Blockchain sectors.
WorkWeb can and will spring to action to connect its invoicing and billing system to the most rational digital payment systems possible. WorkWeb is not currently integrated in such a way as to enable CryptoPayments for invoices because our customers are American businesses and using Crypto Currencies as a placeholder for Legal Tender is in the grey zone and irrational at best. If we need to, our development team will develop payment options that allow our American Business Customers to receive CryptoCurrencies as payment for invoices. At this time, we have not spent development hours conducting that mission because we are confident that the USA will launch a national platform that is currently not available to the general public.
While it is true that WorkWeb predicted the technology would not become prime until 2025 +/- 2 years, the easiest of all applications to create on Blockchain is payment processing. Building a complex Professional Services Automation Platform as a dApp is very hard, however building a financial system that transfers purchasing power (coins) from X to Y is the easiest of all of the use cases of Blockchain to code. As a result – it looks like the financial system is going to change in 2021.
WorkWeb will eventually introduce blockchain enabled features throughout its system creating a SaaS/Blockchain Hybrid capable of scaling through the 2020’s. To re-create WorkWeb as a dApp, WorkWeb could conduct an ICO in the Public CryptoEconomy (which would be participating in Stakeholder Capitalism), or it could conduct a Private Equity Round (which would be participating in Shareholder Capitalism). WorkWeb, Inc. is run by a team that are devoted to Shareholder Capitalism, and thus we are seeking a Smart Money investor that wants to get into the blockchain industry by owning Private Equity, not public equity. WorkWeb is not expecting to conduct an ICO; WorkWeb is expecting the USA to announce a new National dApp Platform with a US Digital Dollar. WorkWeb understands that the IMF is going to launch their Central Bank Digital Currency system, but the USA will not participate. WorkWeb understands change is coming, but WorkWeb does not expect the Public Blockchain Sector to win, nor the IMF/CentralBank. WorkWeb expects to be integrating with a new system soon – though we are waiting for clarity from the Department of Defense.